The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I Hate to rain on your Parade

To begin with the actual animation is mediocre, It is essentially a slideshow with some very small segments of animation of videos. I feel that giving a ten judging entirely on the message conveyed in the video truly isn't a valid review all aspects should be considered to create a fair judgement. I have to say though that the voice was nice and clear which was essential as this was a very audio orientated submission.

One problem I have with this Movie is that a large abundance of the viewers are hypocrites as they make comments such as 'NOW I SEE THE TRUTH' and then go and play some computer games. Fair enough, but I'd say that it's really quite pointless to lie. I noticed a few parts were you stereotyped gamers such as the picture of the game programmer, and the image derived from South Park this could actually offend someone!

Before making the next point I'd like to confess that I am an Avid Gamer, I could sit and play the Sega Saturn or Atari 2600 for hours. That doesn't mean that I would prioritise my friends and family over games, if you make that decision then it is YOUR fault not games. I'd also like to point out that games are actually beneficial depending on the scenario, games such as brain training games can encourage younger minds to learn mundane things such as maths, I have found that gaming has improved my story writing and vocabulary greatly due to very in depth stores in games like Shenmue or Lost Odyssey.

The final point to be made is that gaming is a form of ESCAPISM but then again everything can be a form of escapism, does that make it wrong to participate in these forms of entertainment, the answer is no.

Please respond to this as I'd like to see a reply to this review!

Moovlin PC Intro Moovlin PC Intro

Love at first site!

It's nice to see to veteran PSP developers working in collaboration.
And so far this project is shaping up to be an epic one, the only thing that can surpass this kind of greatness is of course Shenmue!

Psychofig responds:

Thanks for the review, and yeah, veteran PSP devs working on their first big PC project, let's just say that in the year or so of development of the game, things have changed drastically for both of us. Look at Kwing and my stuff in 2008... heheheh.

Moovlin Cutscene - Shock Moovlin Cutscene - Shock

Agent Smith is Dead.

Please, Enter the Matrix.
Agent Smith is DEAD.

Nice animation, Brah!

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

WIN

A combination of JAZZA and Egoraptor... HOLY SHRIMP!
Absolutely brilliant fun to watch, Thanks for creating this!

Merry Christmas to all Newgrounders and especially the people how helped creating this wondrous flash video.

Jazza responds:

here here

thanks

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Are you aware of...

How brilliant this is?
Seriously it's extremely funny yet has a good story,
The attention to detail is exceptional and the animation is flawless.

Also I love the voice acting <3

Jazza responds:

thanks heaps man :)

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

Oh Mama!!

I gave it 5

It is funny but I'd watch Luis might come to your door :D

A Tribute to my Mum A Tribute to my Mum

Great

This shows the bonding of mother and daughter.

SamGreen responds:

>_>

<_<

We've got a comedian on our hands...

EFN Episode 3: Purpose EFN Episode 3: Purpose

This is Great

I watched this thinking it was yet another animation with boring humour,
Then I got this and I was amazed!!
It reminded me of Death Note