The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I Hate to rain on your Parade

To begin with the actual animation is mediocre, It is essentially a slideshow with some very small segments of animation of videos. I feel that giving a ten judging entirely on the message conveyed in the video truly isn't a valid review all aspects should be considered to create a fair judgement. I have to say though that the voice was nice and clear which was essential as this was a very audio orientated submission.

One problem I have with this Movie is that a large abundance of the viewers are hypocrites as they make comments such as 'NOW I SEE THE TRUTH' and then go and play some computer games. Fair enough, but I'd say that it's really quite pointless to lie. I noticed a few parts were you stereotyped gamers such as the picture of the game programmer, and the image derived from South Park this could actually offend someone!

Before making the next point I'd like to confess that I am an Avid Gamer, I could sit and play the Sega Saturn or Atari 2600 for hours. That doesn't mean that I would prioritise my friends and family over games, if you make that decision then it is YOUR fault not games. I'd also like to point out that games are actually beneficial depending on the scenario, games such as brain training games can encourage younger minds to learn mundane things such as maths, I have found that gaming has improved my story writing and vocabulary greatly due to very in depth stores in games like Shenmue or Lost Odyssey.

The final point to be made is that gaming is a form of ESCAPISM but then again everything can be a form of escapism, does that make it wrong to participate in these forms of entertainment, the answer is no.

Please respond to this as I'd like to see a reply to this review!

Moovlin PC Intro Moovlin PC Intro

Love at first site!

It's nice to see to veteran PSP developers working in collaboration.
And so far this project is shaping up to be an epic one, the only thing that can surpass this kind of greatness is of course Shenmue!

Psychofig responds:

Thanks for the review, and yeah, veteran PSP devs working on their first big PC project, let's just say that in the year or so of development of the game, things have changed drastically for both of us. Look at Kwing and my stuff in 2008... heheheh.

Moovlin Cutscene - Shock Moovlin Cutscene - Shock

Agent Smith is Dead.

Please, Enter the Matrix.
Agent Smith is DEAD.

Nice animation, Brah!

Moovlin PC Moovlin PC

Epic.

I've been playing this since day 1,
It is a brilliant game that everyone should play.

Psychofig responds:

Thanks! I can't believe how well it is doing already!

Also, for everybody reading this, this guy made the picture of Moovlin with the bold chest!

Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

It's decent

Whilst a good game with some decent graphics I feel that the game is a tad too easy,
Honestly on the last level it felt as if I had an infinite life supply meaning that there was no challenge involved.
There is also the problem that when you get a shield you can just fly up to enemies and obliterate them.

It had some fun moments when the whole screen was filled with bullets, these were destroyed by how easily you could overcome these scenarios!

Flashnavox Odyssey Flashnavox Odyssey

Nanakisan responds:

glad you like it

Everybody Hates Wendy Everybody Hates Wendy

We all hate Wendy

There is no denying it!!!